Friday, June 27, 2014

Foghorn

I have been done in today by the worst recipe of baked chicken that has ever existed. Aargh. I hate you, Domino's, for selling me two chicken legs swimming in some sort of oil that looked more like a car coolant. My tonsils are now on fire and I sound like a foghorn. Nothing less than a complimentary cheese burst pizza (with free Coke) will make up for what you have put me through.
On the brighter side, I watched Transformers-4 today. The popcorn was nice. I mean, the movie could have been great too if it were not arduously long and if the mall had not turned off the air-conditioning because "We don't know please speak to the management on Monday" and if the guy sitting on my side had been able to digest the pork chops he had had for lunch earlier today.
On an even brighter side, I have been getting some emails from readers that contain good things written about Chaos Down Under. If I could garner some sympathy with every instance I recount of the struggles I go through everyday to get you guys to read my book, I will probably not have to struggle so much to get you guys to read my book. Well, a good start is the one that starts some day, I guess.

No comments: